Register Here to Become a Member of Women United of United Way of Lake County
The Benefits of Membership
While the women who serve on Women United of United Way of Lake County are impressive, what really sets them apart is that members are hands-on in driving change in the community. An annual financial contribution helps support our work. Beyond this, members have the freedom to invest their time, professional expertise, and talent to advance the female causes they care passionately about, while also having an opportunity to connect and network with other committed, like- minded women.
We welcome new members are encourage you to join us today! Membership information can be found below, and a copy of our brochure is available here.
Annual Membership Options:
$150 Individual Membership Includes:
- Access to all networking & event opportunities
- Access to speaker series breakfasts and luncheons
- Reduced fees on select events
- Access to mentoring program
- Access to online directory
- New member reception
$500 Business Membership (Up to 4 Members) includes:
- All of the Individual Membership benefits outlined above
- Business logo with link and company description in Women's Leadeship Directory (coming)
$50 Leader in Transition - Retired - Student Membership (5 Hours Volunteer Service +)
- This membership option is for students, retired women, and women in transition/between jobs.
- With the exception of retirees, members may remain at this level for a maximum of two (2) year
- This membership includes all of the same benefits as the Individual Membership outlined above.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org