Giving to United Way of Lake County is Quick and Simple!
We help people. Please join us in helping Lake County residents in need.
In addition to offering several quick and simple ways to donate, we accept cash, checks, credit card, and stocks. We even offer a cyclical billing option that allows you to make an automatic gift payment throughout the year.
4 Simple Ways to Donate:
1. Donate online by clicking here!
2. Text to donate by texting the word LAKE to 41444. After you do this, you'll receive a text back with a donation form that allows you to make your donation right from your phone!
3. Mail checks and cash to (make checks payable to United Way of Lake County):
United Way of Lake County
9285 Progress Parkway
Mentor, OH 44060
4. Call 440.639.1291
Or, give through your company's fundraising campaign (see below): Contact Jean Sency and start a campaign in your office
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO LAKE COUNTY RESIDENTS WHO WORK OUTSIDE LAKE COUNTY
If you live in Lake County, but work in another county where you make a workplace donation through your employer's fundraising campaign, it's very important to be aware of the following:
A) The ONLY way to ensure yur gift benefits your home community of Lake County, is to designate your gift to United Way of LAKE COUNTY.
B) Write or type United Way LAKE COUNTY on your pledge form so that your home United Way branch receives your support.
C) If you do not see a place to specify this designation on either your paper or electronic pledge form, ask your workplace administrator. Do not be shy.
D) If you are unsure, you can always, donate direct via steps #1- #3 above.
Why should you give?
When you connect to United Way of Lake County:
- You aren't connecting to a charity, you are connecting to an organization that creates permanent solutions.
- We are not a "Band-aid" approach, nor are we singularly focused.
- We focus on the big picture, serve the whole community, and create solutions to Lake County's most critical issues that impact each and every Lake County resident.
- We focus on the common good and problems that impact us all.
- Our goal is to successfully change lives for the better and create building blocks for a postive life so that we can all LIVE UNITED.
So, how do you - the donor - connect directly to the results?
- When you donate to United Way of Lake County you can be assured your money is going to the most critical issues in Lake County.
- It is not United Way staff members who decide where your money goes, but rather a team of more than 50 community volunteers.
- All funding requests are reviewed and determined funded programs are effective and efficient.
- United Way demands results from programs or they will not be funded.
- Your donation makes an immediate impact on our community and focuses on not just one need, but several needs.
- United Way funds 65 programs. These programs cover areas of Children & Families, Health & Wellness, Senior Care, and Basic Needs.
Please join United Way of Lake County's giving campaign today.
To learn more about the programs we fund, click here now!
For additional information about our campaign, or to view our campaign materials, click here!