A Gift You Don’t Have to Wrap: A Package of Five (5) Fun Virtual Experiences Plus a Surprise Bonus!
A Women United Fundraiser to Benefit Lake County Women and Girls in Need.
Here's a gift you don’t have to wrap this holiday! How does a package of five (5) fun virtual experiences sound? The experiences will take place weekly beginning in January so this makes for the absolute perfect holiday gift – one that can be enjoyed from the safety and comfort of home! Buy one for yourself today! They also make the perfect gift for a friend, family member or co-worker! A full 100% of the proceeds stay local and will benefit Lake County women and girls in need. Register for yours now!
Package Includes All Five (5) Fun Virtual Experiences Listed Below! Offer Ends 12/31/20.
- Cost: $60
- Cost for Women United Members and Emerging Leaders: $50
- Cost if you Purchase More than One Package (Applies to Everyone): $45
Note: The experiences can only be purchased as a package of five and are not available for purchase individually.
Surprise Bonus! With every experience package purchased, you’ll get a free entry into our contest for a chance to WIN 25 Bottles of Wine!
How It Works
Below is a list of the virtual experiences you will receive with each package you purchase, along with the date and time it is scheduled to be held. Sign up for this No Wrap Gift Package today and we will email you a Zoom participation link along with a list of any needed supplies prior to each virtual experience. A list of needed supplies can also be found below by clicking the link under each experience that says, "Click here for more information." If for some reason you do not see the emails, please check your spam, clutter or junk email boxes or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are buying the package for someone other than yourself and would like the informaiton for each virtual demonstration to be emailed directly to them when the time comes, simply email email@example.com with the name and email address of the person you have gifted this to.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer Ends 12/31/20.
Virtual Gift Experiences Include:
1. Deep Stretch Yoga for everyBODY, even Beginner Yogis - Instructor: Lisa Fleming 300 R.Y.T, Reiki Master
Thursday, January 7, 2021 from 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm (Approximately 1 Hour)
Click here for complete information (or scroll down toward bottom of page)
2. Wine Glass Painting with Visual Artist Yvonne Delgado Thomas, Director of Development at The Fine Arts Association
Thursday, January 14,, 2021 from 6:30 pm – 8 pm (Approximately 1.5 Hours)
Click here for complete information and needed supplies (or scroll down toward bottom of page)
3. “Wines Around the World” Wine Tasting - Instructor Brian Fife, Certified Wine Specialist (CSW), Wine Director of World Wines and Liquor in Mentor
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 from 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm (Approximately 1 hour)
Click here for more information and needed supplies.
4. Cook-A-Long with Chef Natalie Blake, Executive Chef at the Metropolitan at the 9 in downtown Cleveland, locally featured TV personality and Hell’s Kitchen season nine TV contestant with Chef Gordon Ramsey
Monday, January 25, 2021 from 6 pm - 7:30 pm (Approximately 1.5 hours)
Click here for more information and needed supplies.
5. A Private Acoustic Musical Performance by Company Housing Band featuring Guitarist Michael Pietrangelo and Vocalist Abby Ohlsen
Thursday, February 4, 2021 from 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm (Approximately 1 hour)
Click here for more information.
Offer Ends 12/31/20.
This one hour yoga class is suitable for everyBODY, even beginner yogis! We will hold postures from 2-5 minutes each, with modifications for all levels. Class can be as challenging or as relaxing as you decide to make it. Come prepared to strengthen, lengthen, and relax!
Needed Materials: You may need yoga blocks, blankets, pillows, and a strap. If you don’t have a strap, grab a belt. And if you don’t have blocks you can use firm pillows or books. If you have any questions you can contact Lisa directly at email@example.com.
This project is designed for people of all artistic and non-artistic abilities. Yvonne will guide you in painting a wine glass or other glassware of your choice using a beautiful, intricate design of dot art!
- 2 clear, plain wine glasses or any piece of clear, plain glassware
- 4-5 coordinating acrylic hobby-art paints (Martha Stewart, Craft Smart, or any type – usually comes in 2 oz. squeeze bottles). One of the colors should be very dark. For example: Dark Brown, two shades of blue and pink OR Black, two shades of green and yellow. Any combination of colors you like best will work!
- The tiniest paint brush that you can find
- Modge Podge spray (for finishing at a later date)
- Cup of water
- Paper Towels
- Rubbing alcohol
Advance Prep: Prepare your work surface by laying out newspaper and have a cup of water and all art supplies handy and within reaching distance.
“Wines Around the World” Wine Tasting - Instructor Brian Fife, Certified Wine Specialist (CSW), Wine Director of World Wines and Liquor in Mentor
Enjoy a wine tasting of six (6) different wines from around the world led by wine expert Brian Fife. Learn about the subtleties and complexities each has to offer and how to identify various aromas and flavors. A one sheet with information on each wine will be provided.
Needed Supplies: You will need to visit World of Wines in Mentor starting on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 to pick up a set of six (6) 2-ounce bottles of wine for $20. These are the wines that will be used for the tasting. Along with this, you will receive a one-sheet with information about each wine. World of Wines will also have full 750 ml bottles of this same wine available should you wish to purchase full bottles instead.
World of Wines is located at 8760 Mentor Ave, Mentor, OH 44060. Their phone number is (440) 255-1311. Upon pick-up, ask for the six-pack of two-ounce wines available for the Women United wine tasting Brian Fife's will be leading.
Cook-A-Long with Chef Natalie Blake, Executive Chef at the Metropolitan at the 9 in downtown Cleveland, locally featured TV personality and Hell’s Kitchen season nine TV contestant with Chef Gordon Ramsey
There is nothing more fun than cooking with Chef Natalie! During this Cook-A-Long you will make two dishes perfect to recreate for the Super Bowl. You will make Chef Natalie's mouthwatering Baby Back Ribs and her own delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip! Below is the list of supplies and ingredients you will need to Cook-A-Long with Chef Natalie.
Chef Natalie's Baby Back Ribs
- 1-2 racks baby back ribs
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1-2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1-2 tbsp ground mustard
- 1-2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1-2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1-2 tbsp garlic powder or granulated
- 1-2 tbsp onion powder or granulated
- Your favorite BBQ sauce ( optional)
Needed Equipment: One braising pan, a mixing bowl and foil.
Chef Natalie's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup franks red hot sauce ( or your favorite hot sauce)
- 2 stalks celery
- 1-2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 minced yellow onion
- 4oz crumbled blue cheese ( optional)
- 4-6oz heavy cream or milk
Needed Equipment: One Sauce Pot (or Slow Cooker) and a wooden or metal spoon.
A Private Acoustic Musical Performance by Company Housing Band featuring Guitarist Michael Pietrangelo and Vocalist Abby Ohlsen
Grab your favorite beverage or cocktail and sit back and relax to the musical stylings of Company Housing Band. The band plays everything from 60's Blues Covers to Current Pop Music. Learn more about what's in store for you at www.companyhousingband.com!
Generously Sponsored By: