The Temporary Campaign Representative will be working with the campaign staff at the United Way of Lake County. Primary responsibility will be to aid staff in the annual fundraising drive.
A general list of responsibilities would include:
* Attend Campaign Rep training.
* Responsible for contacting assigned companies about the United Way campaign.
* Responsible for conducting face-to-face meetings with assigned company campaign committees to discuss and strategize their specific campaign.
* Responsible for compiling campaign literature for assigned employee campaigns.
* Responsible for speaking at employee meetings and attending special events at assigned campaigns.
* Responsible for data collection for updating the fundraising database & monitoring the progress of assigned campaigns.
* Assist other campaign staff & volunteers in putting together mailings to companies & individuals.
* Assist in any areas where their individual skills would be valuable toward the campaign success.
* Reliable transportation a must.
If you or someone you know is interested in the position, please send resume to Jean Sency at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 3.