United Way of Lake County Collaborates with Local Restaurants to Serve Up "Dine to Donate"
Please Dine Out Tuesday, April 10th to Help us Feed Lake County!
The inability to access affordable, nutritious food exists in every county in America and Lake County is no exception.In fact, 1 in every 8 residents struggles with hunger. Last year Lifeline's 2-1-1 service received 9,341 inquiries for food, and help finding food ranked #1 among all inquiries received. This is why United Way of Lake County is working together with our local restaurants to help feed our residents. But we can't do it without you! Donating to help Feed Lake County is simple. Join hundreds of others from Lake County during our community-wide "Dine to Donate" event on Tuesday, April 10th by dining out at one or more participating restaurants! All will donate a portion of your bill to United Way of Lake County's Feed Lake County program. There's no out-of-pocket cost to you to donate - your only cost is your dining bill. To help us Feed Lake County, simply eat breakfast, lunch, dinner or all 3 meals out at any participating restaurant on April 10th. Mark your calendar now!
To learn more about hunger in Lake County and how you can help, click here.
Below is a list of the participating restaurants that have signed up. As the date nears, you may wish to check back for updates. Please eat at one or more of the below restaurants on Tuesday, April 10, 2018!
EASTERN LAKE COUNTY LOCATIONS:
- Bistro 70: Painesville
- Local Tavern Fish Bar: Painesville
- Marco's Pizza (Painesville)
- Panini’s Bar & Grille: Concord
- Perkins: Painesville
- Pizza Roto: Madison & Concord Locations
- Red Creek Bar & Grille: Painesville
- Redhawk Grille: Concord
- Billy's Martini Bar
- Blaze Pizza
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit
- FIVE GUYS
- Froyo Twist (Both Locations)
- Hooley House
- J's Pizza Market
- Longo's (Mentor & Mentor-on-the-Lake Locations)
- Mama Roberto's
- Manhattan Deli (Only Mentor Location)
- Market Street Family Restaurant
- Melt Bar & Grilled
- Nick's Gyro's
- Noosa Bistro
- Pacers Sports Bar & Grille
- Pastina Rustic Italian Restaurant
- San Francisco Stir Fry
- Skye Bistro
- TJ's on the Avenue
WESTERN LAKE COUNTY LOCATIONS:
- Craggy’s Bogland’s Irish Pub: Willoughby
- Fiona’s Coffee Bar & Bakery: Downtown Willoughby
- The Morehouse: Downtown Willoughby
- The Wild Goose: Downtown Willoughby
- Willoughby Brewing Company: Downtown Willoughby
Dine to Donate is a Community Challenge Presented by:
Young Leaders Community Team Leaders Captains:
EAST: Morris Beverage III, President, Lighthouse Advisers
MENTOR: Scott J. Marn, CFP, AAMS, Vice President-Investments, Benjamin F. Edwards & Co.
WEST: Kevin Malecek, Senior Development Officer, Lakeland Community College